Resurrection Day i.e. Easter is a very popular and much-awaited festival of the Christian community which celebrated all over the world with great enthusiasm and pomp. Easter is celebrated every year in the month of April. Easter in the year 2021 will be celebrated on 04 April. Easter is called Resurrection Day because the Lord Jesus was crucified on the day of Good Friday, three days after that, i.e. on Sunday, Jesus Christ was resurrected. For this reason, Easter is called Resurrection Day.
Jesus Christ was born for the welfare of humanity. Due to the teachings given by him, people started giving him the title of God. Seeing the increasing popularity and fame of Jesus Christ, the religious gurus of Rome irritated him and he incited the king of Rome against Jesus Christ. The ruler of Rome sentenced the Lord Jesus Christ to death on charges of offending religious sentiments. Lord Jesus also forgave his criminals and prayed to God, God forgives them because they do not know what they are doing.
Funny Easter Jokes
According to Christian belief, it is said that the Lord Jesus died because of our sins. The day Jesus was crucified celebrates the day as Good Friday, Black Friday, or Holy Friday. Three days after Good Friday, the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead, which we all celebrate as Easter Sunday. In this article, we are going to share Funny Easter Jokes For Adults, Kids, Friends, and Family which you can share with your friends, relatives, and family members.
- What is the Easter Bunny’s favourite state capital? Albunny, New York!
- Did you hear about the lady whose house was infested with Easter eggs? She had to call an eggs-terminator!
- What is the Easter Bunny’s favourite kind of story? A cotton tale!
- What’s pink, has five toes, and is carried by the Easter Bunny? His lucky people’s foot!
- What has long ears, four legs, and is worn on your head? An Easter bunnet!
- Boy 1: “How did you get that bruise on your arm?” Boy 2: “I ate some Easter candy.” Boy 1: “Eating Easter candy won’t give you a bruise.” Boy 2: “It will if it’s your big brother’s candy!”
- Would you like something from my Easter basket? “Sure!” “Here. Have some plastic grass.”
- What happened when the Easter Bunny caught his head in the fan? It took ears off his life!
Funny Easter Jokes For Adults
Jesus’ resurrection after death took place near the time of the Jewish Passover. Due to which Christians celebrate Easter according to the date of Passover. This festival, celebrated on 04 April 2021, will be a public holiday in the USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and many countries and people will be able to enjoy Easter Festival with their family, friends, and relatives.
- What’s red and blue and sogs up your Easter basket? Coloured scrambled eggs
- How does the Easter Bunny paint all of those eggs? He hires Santa’s elves during the off-season.
- How do you catch the Easter Bunny? Hide in the bushes and make a noise like a carrot!
- Why is Easter like whipped cream and a cherry? Because it’s always on a sundae!
- How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape? He does lots of bare-obics.
Funny Easter Jokes For Kids
On Easter, children wear bunnies and eggs costumes. Egg Hunt games are played on this day, which is a very favorite game of children. Here we have shared Funny EasterJokes Images that children will like very much. You can also share these funny Easter jokes with your loved ones through social media.
- What would you get if you crossed the Easter Bunny with Chinese food? Hop suey!
- How many chocolate bunnies can you put into an empty Easter basket? One. After that the basket won’t be empty.
- Jesus walks into a hotel, hands the innkeeper three nails and says, “Can you put me up for the night?”
Funny Easter Jokes For Friends and Family
Each festival has its own significance and behind each festival, there are some meaningful meanings and which are celebrated with many customs. The Easter festival is also celebrated with many rituals, including decorating churches and homes, offering prayers in churches, etc.
The holy week begins on the day of Palm Sunday, Palm Sunday marks the victorious entry of the Lord Jesus Christ to Jerusalem and his followers laid palm leaves on the streets in his welcome. When Christ entered Jerusalem, people welcomed him with the slogans of Hosanna waving palm leaves in their hands.
This week is going to be very special for Christians. Good Friday and Easter Sunday come this holy week only. Here we have shared a collection of Funny Easter Jokes for Friends and Family which you can share with your friends and bring a smile on the face of your loved ones.
- 364 days of the year: Do NOT eat anything you find on the ground.
Easter: Go and search in the dirt for candy a strange giant bunny left for you, kids!
- I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger eating a chocolate egg so I said to him, “I bet I know what your favorite Christian festival is.”He said, “Have to love Easter, baby.”
- Knock, knock!Who’s there?
Police hurry up and decorate your eggs.